Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

After update to One UI 6.1 Bluetooth Issues. can't connect multiple devices

(Topic created on: 01-04-2024 09:39 PM)
Angelus_nzg
Apprentice
Options

This is the Issue. After update to One UI 6.1 the Bluetooth start having conecting Issues. can't connect  to multiple devices. It is OR maus OR Keyboard. after reseting the connection from the Settings the problem persist.

Any recomendation?

#Tab S9 Ultra

25 REPLIES 25
Members_QzlarSC
Apprentice
Options

Have exactly same issue. Samsung Galaxy Tab s9+. Worked flawlessly before One UI 6.1 update.

0 Likes
Members_O6RY9Jv
First Poster
Options

I also have the same issue after updating Tab S9 Ultra to UI 6.1. Eagerly awaiting a fix from Samsung.

Members_j9DEJ2T
First Poster
Options

Hi,

Same issue with my TAB S9 ultra. this update is the worst i have ever recieved from samsung .... Waiting for the fix and if i can downgrade i will....

JNeiman
Student
Options

I have the same issue. Samsung Galaxy Tab s9. It worked flawlessly before the One UI 6.1 update....

Kyuketsuki777
Apprentice
Options

Same for me on Tab S9+. Currently, when the keyboard connects, the mouse does not want to connect, and when the mouse connects first, the keyboard does not want to connect. Turning off Bluetooth on the tablet or devices does not help. Removing and re-pairing the mouse and keyboard also did not help. 😞

DrNT
First Poster
Options

Same for me with the Tab S9

Please fix ASAP. 

0 Likes
DoubleMacchiato
First Poster
Options
+1. I am having the same issues also. Please fix ASAP.
0 Likes
NickLatu
Student
Options

I have almost the same problem. I can connect multiple (Mouse & Keyboard). But when restarting or logging in my tablet I have to reconnect the mouse and keyboard. It can't recognize the old connection anymore, I have to delete those too otherwise there are x-number of connection names.

0 Likes
Dan142
First Poster
Options

Apparently not alone at least.  Continuing to have to repair devices.

0 Likes