Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Always take photos of your delivery before opening.

(Topic created on: 13-02-2024 11:14 AM)
castle65
Journeyman
Options

Whenever you order from Samsung, take  photos of your delivery before you open it. I recently took advantage of the offer of a free galaxy watch 6 and strap when ordering a galaxy s24+.  However, on opening the package it only contained the phone and no watch or strap. After corresponding for almost 2 weeks with samsung, I am told that it definitely left their warehouse and they have a picture of the parcel being delivered and consider the case closed even though I have never received the watch and strap. I feel like I am being accused of a theft. It is defamation of character and I feel very strongly that I will never purchase anything from Samsung again. I have asked for the evidence they have so I can pass it on to my solicitors.

0 Likes
16 REPLIES 16
Robin999
Maestro
Options
Did Samsung actually accuse you of theft? Have you spoken to the delivery company?
0 Likes
castle65
Journeyman
Options
They have not explicitly accused me of theft. It's just the way they are making me feel by telling me that the case is closed when I still have not received the watch and strap. I have not spoken directly to the delivery company as that is down to samsung as it is the carrier they chose DPD.
0 Likes
Obsydian
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Ring Door Cam and pictures if any interference, i do not trust DPD.
Regards Obsydian - (Car & Tech Evangelist)

MY DEVICES: ZFold4, Watch6 Classic, Book2 Pro i5 5G [Laptop], Buds Pro2, M70A 32 & 43”; [Monitor], Smart Tags, Dell Inspiron G5 [Laptop] / FAMILY DEVICES: ZFlip3, ZFlip4, ZFlip5, Watch6 Classic, S8 Ultra; S7+ [Tablet],  Buds Pro, iPhone 12, iPad Air 2, Air tags, iPad Mini 5, iPad Pro 12.9 GEN2 [Tablets] / HOME DEVICES: QN95A [TV], Q900A / SWA900S [Soundbar, Rears], MC28M6075 and MC32K7055 [Microwave], Jet 75 Complete (Vacuum), Samsung Level [Speaker]
Robin999
Maestro
Options
Did the package list specifically list the watch and strap? Any signs of tampering with the package? Maybe contact Samsung again and ask for it to be escalated.
0 Likes
castle65
Journeyman
Options
Yes, the packing slip listed the phone, watch and strap. The box was sealed and did not look to have been tampered with. I assume all three pieces would have been in the same one box as the plastic bag it arrived in did not look big enough to contain multiple boxes.
castle65
Journeyman
Options
It has been escalated and now they say it is case closed. I am left without my new watch and strap. Feel very disappointed in Samsungs customer services.
0 Likes
Robin999
Maestro
Options
Definitely get back in touch with Samsung and get it escalated. At least it was the free items that got lost and not the actual phone.
0 Likes
Robin999
Maestro
Options
Can't say 100% how it all comes packaged. I'd of thought phone would be seperate from watch and strap though. Have you double checked the packing slip to see if watch and strap is to follow at later date.
0 Likes
castle65
Journeyman
Options
On the dispatch note it does not mention anything about to follow. And I am sure if it was to follow them Samsung would have told me that when I raised the subject of it being missing.
0 Likes