Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

All the codes for ordering s24 that are not secret codes

(Topic created on: 19-01-2024 06:19 PM)
Snoopystu
Navigator
Options
Why is everyone asking for codes to be DM'd to them when they are readily available in most of the e-mails and they are there on the pages you have to go through when you order the phone, you also get 2 or 3 chances to input the codes.

Watch - S24GW
0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
TechZilla
Troubleshooter
Options
OK let's clear this up, code for the watch is S24GW, the code is displayed at the top of the the screen on the pre order of the S24 ultra page, the code for £50 off is unique to each person and should be near the bottom of an email you each received, the case and screen I believe is automatically added to your basket if preordered before a certain date using the same £50 off code. It's the black vegan leather case and a 2 pack of antiglare screen protectors. If you order via the Samsung shop app and it's your first time ordering via the app you can also use the code APP5 for an additional 5% off, all codes can be used at the same time. I hope this helps

View solution in context

14 REPLIES 14
Ally62
Pioneer
Options
What phone case do you get
0 Likes
Nitesh95
Helping Hand
Options
Probably because not everyone received the email with code for a free case and protector with £50 off even though we pre-registered our interest 👍🏽🙂
0 Likes
Snoopystu
Navigator
Options
The type that closed with cut outs for camera in back
0 Likes
Snoopystu
Navigator
Options
The actual e-mail you get does not tell you that it contains a code. You have to read them to get codes
0 Likes
Snoopystu
Navigator
Options
The code does not mention anything about £50 off, just case and screen protector, it tells you that you have £50 off when purchased
0 Likes
Nitesh95
Helping Hand
Options
We didn't get any email lol, that's what I'm trying to say.
0 Likes
Nitesh95
Helping Hand
Options
I'm just saying what the pre-register said £50 off, and a free case with screen protector.
0 Likes
-Robot-
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
That meant to be a one time use code. You can't share it or you may both not get anything
Snoopystu
Navigator
Options
You mean the £50 one?
0 Likes